Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2021

Why the Difference?

 

Why the Difference?
by
Melcichon
October 11, 2014
 
While I was taking my lunch the other day, one of my colleagues related a short anecdote about her friend.
Both her friends are working in a government agency.
At the end of each year, everybody is encouraged to monetize his/her accumulated leave credits. If these leaves are not utilized, they can be converted into cash.
The wife was complaining because her husband has so many leave credits, while she has very little.
She said, if the children are sick. I have to be absent. If my husband is sick, both of us are absent.
But when I get sick, I have to be absent.
But he does not.
Anyway, I said, when her husband monetizes his leave credits, all the money goes to the wife.

No comments: